Chris and I have been happily married since May of 2005! We welcomed Avery O'Neille into our family in January! Chris works for JE Dunn Construction as a project engineer on the new Kauffman Performing Arts Center they are building downtown. I am a second grade teacher for the Blue Springs School District. We have been so fortunate and blessed to be where we are!
6 comments:
I love the one with her hand by her face while she's sleeping. So cute. Only 2 more days. Yay! Can't wait to see you guys.
^^ That one is my favorite too! It makes me wonder what she's dreaming about.
My OTHER favorite is the smile!! She keeps getting cuter and cuter!
She is beautiful Erin. I'm so excited and happy for you. Love ya.
she is so beautiful erin! girls are seriously so much fun:)
What a perfect little ballerina! I love that last pic of you two especially...you look great!
She is so perfect and beautiful! One more week and I'll have her in my arms again. I can't wait!
Post a Comment