CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Avery at One Month!

We got Avery's pictures taken today and it was SO MUCH FUN! I couldn't decide which pictures to put on here, so I decided to put most of them up for everyone to enjoy! The first ones on here were taken right as she was waking up, so she looks serious. But she woke up as we got started and took some pretty darn cute pictures! :) I'm a proud mama! Nikki, you are going to LOVE the last two pictures... We brought the giraffe with us :)























9 comments:

Katie said...

Erin!! That face!! Those eyes!!

I can NOT decide which one is my favorite...

The yawn??
The butterfly bum??
Lifting up her head in the polka dot dress??
The feet??
The close ups??

She is the CUTEST! And the pictures are gorgeous. Love her! Need ticket to Missouri!

Steve and Nikki said...

GIRAFFE!! Kate loved them! I think the butterfly bum is so stinking cute!!! Need N.E.E.D. to hold her!

Katie said...

Love the pics, Hernie. I can't tell who she looks like more, but I think I'm leaning toward....ummmm....Bauer.

Ha ha, just messin! She's super cute. Can't wait to see her in person.

Jack

Amy said...

Good gravy Erin she is SO CUTE!! Butterfly bum is my favorite :)

Jen said...

Erin, She is so precious! Arthur has that same giraffe.. we call him Jerry the giraffe.. Maybe Arthur and Avery will meet one day and they'll be instant friends linked by that little stuffed animal. When he is having trouble sleeping, I always wind him up and he plays his lullaby. Anyway, back to you and your sweet girl!! I love her!!! Those pictures are gorgeous! I would love to know when you are going to be here in AZ again so we can see you!! Love ya!

Paula and Eddie said...

Can there be a cuter little girl? Oh my goodness, she's a doll! Wow! I can see bits of mama in her for sure! Such a beautiful face, and definitely a natural with the camera. I liked the tongue one personally... it's just got that added character that we all love in babies!

Nelson Family said...

She is beautiful! I love all of the pictures. I wish you lived her so I could meet her in person!

Daneille said...

So beautiful! I love the third from the bottom ~ she looks like a Victorian doll.

Kristin said...

The giraffe ones are my favorite too. :) What a doll! I can't believe how old she looks already. I'm missing everything! Thanks for updating about her often.