Our sweet baby girl is here! Avery O'Neille was born January 8th at 7:29am. She weighed 7 lbs. 1 oz. and was 19 1/2 inches long. She is perfect and we are so happy she is here!
She is darling! You make me want a little girl now. By the way, I love the name Avery. That is the only name Tyler and I agreed on if Cohen was a girl!!! Congrats!
I love her! Congratulations! Wow Chris...being a Dad suits you so well! Life sure has changed since our days working with Mark, Mick, and "The Bull!" I hope that the transition has gone well. I am so very happy for you both and hope I get to meet little Avery soon! What a little dolly girl!
Chris and I have been happily married since May of 2005! We welcomed Avery O'Neille into our family in January! Chris works for JE Dunn Construction as a project engineer on the new Kauffman Performing Arts Center they are building downtown. I am a second grade teacher for the Blue Springs School District. We have been so fortunate and blessed to be where we are!
10 comments:
GORGEOUS, seriously. I am hopelessly in love.
She is beautiful and I cannot wait to meet her!!
I am so exited for you guys!!
What a sweet baby girl...and a proud looking daddy! Congrats and I can't wait to see her soon : )
Congrats Chris & Erin! How wonderful! :) I love the name Avery! :)
YAY! :)
she is beautiful! love her name:) hope you guys are adjusting well!
YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! I'm in love with her!!!
She is darling! You make me want a little girl now. By the way, I love the name Avery. That is the only name Tyler and I agreed on if Cohen was a girl!!! Congrats!
I love her! Congratulations! Wow Chris...being a Dad suits you so well! Life sure has changed since our days working with Mark, Mick, and "The Bull!" I hope that the transition has gone well. I am so very happy for you both and hope I get to meet little Avery soon! What a little dolly girl!
Oooooohhhh! My beautiful Avery! She's so precious and I miss her so bad. Give her a ton of hugs and kisses for me.
Erin, she is beyond precious! God is so good!
Post a Comment