CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 1, 2010

A White Christmas

This Christmas was a very exciting one for a few different reasons. This is the first time Chris and I have been in our own home for Christmas since we have been married. Second, Elise and Mom came out to visit for the week and lastly, it was a WHITE CHRISTMAS! Something I had not yet experienced. Here are some pictures of our week!

Chris took us on a tour of his job site: The Kauffman Performing Arts Center in Downtown Kansas City:

The Santa Bus!!! Santa Claus comes to all the neighborhoods in our city escorted by the police to let all the kids tell him what they want for Christmas:
Playing in the snow Christmas morning:

Opening presents:
Family Pictures:

2 comments:

Katie said...

Darling pictures! I want to spend Christmas with the Irelands!

Someday, your daughter is going to go NUTS for the Santa Bus. Mark my words.

Daneille said...

I'm so glad you posted those pictures. It brings back memories of the fun. White Christmases are awesome! And I never feel more fashionable than when I'm wearing J.E. Dunn gear.