Today our little Avery was blessed! It was a beautiful day and she smiled during her entire blessing! She must have been happy with what she was blessed with :) What a perfect day!
Sunday, March 7, 2010
Blessing Day!
Posted by Chris and Erin at 8:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
She is beautiful! And how great that her grandparents could all be there.
And you and your mom don't look alike at all! ;D
Oh, I wish I could have been there! She is so perfect Erin. She looks like a little angel from heaven.
Love the one with both of your children :)
So stinkin' cute! She does just look like a little angel! What a good looking bunch you guys are! Fun, fun, fun!
Gorgeous dress! And a gorgeous baby Avery OF COURSE. :) I just love you guys. Cutest family ever. Miss you!
Very Beautiful:)
Love and miss you guys!!♥
What sweet pictures. She's going to be a little poser for you I think!
Post a Comment