CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Summer Visitor

This summer we have gone outside many times to see a new friend who likes to visit our backyard. She eats our grass, strawberries and hanging plants. I love our new friend and hope she continues to come and visit :)




4 comments:

James and Patrice said...

We are definitely sisters. Every time I see deer while I am walking with James on a golf course I take about a million pictures because I love them so much. Does Chris make fun of you as much as James makes fun of me? I really hope your visitor is still around the next time I make it out there.

Katie said...

Oh my goodness! I would feel like Snow White! All we get are frogs and super nasty crickets.

Daneille said...

Tell me truthfully, did you only know it was a 'she' because Chris told you? I love the pictures. Now you don't just have a park, you have a national park!

Chris and Erin said...

No, i knew it was a she because it didn't have antlers AND because she actually had 2 baby deer with her a few times, they just ran away before I could get a picture of them. So HA! :)