So most of you have probably already been informed, but there are some of you out there who I don't get to talk to very often. SOOO, I thought I'd inform everyone out there who actually views my blog (I know you are few, but you are VERY important!!!) that Chris and I are expecting a baby due January 19th :) We are super excited and can't wait until our baby gets here! Bauer is going to be a great big brother and can't wait either (okay, so i don't think he's going to know what hit him when the baby comes because as you can tell from my previous blog about him, he is spoiled and thinks the world revolves around him... but I'm sure he'll get used to it and will love the baby just as much as we do :)
I also have quite a few other things to blog about and will try and get to it this coming up week! Usually my life is pretty boring and i don't have much to blog about, but I think i have another 3-4 blogs yet to come, so stay tuned because this doesn't happen often! :)
Friday, July 24, 2009
Baby, Oh Baby!
Posted by Chris and Erin at 12:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
aww congratulations erin! that's so exciting! i hope you have a smooth happy pregnancy.
Erin! Congratulations! I am so happy for you! You are going to be the best mom!!
Congratulations! You will be awesome! I hope everything is going well so far.
Listen, your life is not boring. You just got back from Europe! I can't wait to hear your stories. I'm so excited about Baby Ireland! Do you have possible names picked out yet?
Congratulations, Erin!!!! Oh man, you're gonna love it! Being a mom is awesome! And hard! But worth it! I'm so happy for you!! Woohoo!!
Oh, and how are you feeling so far?? Email me!
jennifer@mullenaux.net
I am a very excited aunt!! You are going to be the most darling, loving mother. Bauer might attack the baby, but it will be nothing compared to what cousin Leah can unleash.
Congratulations to both of you! I was so excited when Paula told me. You will be a terrific mommy, I know. Oh gosh, I just had a thought...I am feeling so old, seeing all of my "baby's" friends having their own babies. Hope all goes well with your pregnancy.
Congratulations!!! Thats so exciting!
Yay! Congratulations, Erin! Although, I warn you. The parent club makes you crazy and nerdy. And, for me, I spent the first 20 weeks being sick if I didn't stock up on meds. It's true what they say, though - it's all worth it.
hey erin. we changed our blog address to adriaandmark.blogspot.com
Post a Comment