We had some family pictures taken last week and just got them back! I think they turned out pretty cute :) Of course there are more of the rugrat too!!!
![]() |
We had some family pictures taken last week and just got them back! I think they turned out pretty cute :) Of course there are more of the rugrat too!!!
![]() |
Posted by Chris and Erin at 4:18 AM
6 comments:
You know when you walk into a Sears portrait studio and they have those giant prints of models posing as a family? They need to rip those down and replace them with these!! They're perfect!
What a gorgeous family! Avery is unbelievably beautiful. She definitely lucked out with the good looking parent genes. Also, good job on the coordinated clothing. Yellow makes such a great portrait color.
Lexi liked all the pictures of "Baby Avery and her mommy and daddy". Cute Family!
I loved that one of mommy and Avery...too cute! What a good lookin' family : )
What great family pictures! I love that you chose to all wear yellow. The rubber ducky pictures are seriously to die for!!! What a beauty.
I used all of these pictures of you to convince Todd that pregnancy fat goes away. He thinks if we have babies I'll balloon out FOREVER. He didn't have anything to say when I used his own sister to prove him WRONG. :) So thanks.
Post a Comment