CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Avery O'Neille is 6 Months Old!!!

Today Avery's Grandma Flora surprised us by taking Avery to get her pictures taken! She told me to pick out a cute outfit and to be ready to go by 3:00pm. I wasn't sure what the future had in store! I had her ready in her cute overalls and grandma picked out the cute baby doll pink outfit! I would have to say our little Avery had quite a successful photo shoot! Thanks for the great surprise Grandma Flo :)

Her check-up stats from this week were as follows...

15 pounds 6 1/2 ounces
25 1/2 inches long
40.8 head circumference

Enjoy the cute pictures of our sweet baby girl!!!
(a few of the pictures I had to turn sideways because it was cutting her head off... so that's why they are turned)

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow

7 comments:

Kristin said...

She has such a sweet smile! The one of her mad in the box made me giggle. Love them all. Miss you.

Katie said...

The camera LOVES this girl!!! (ALMOST as much as I love her. Almost.)

Steve and Nikki said...

SO CUTE! I LOVE HER!! We will bring her a giraffe!

Daneille said...

My adorable little Avery! I got to show the pictures to my new travel friends in Egypt and they all agree that she's a doll!

J said...

Erin!! Thank you for the sweet comment you left on my blog :) I LOVE the pictures of Avery! What a sweetie! :) I really love the one of her against the flower backdrop where she has such a big smile on her face! So cute!!! Love you and miss you!

Megan said...

My goodness...she is sooo cute!! I love that little hat!

Dennis and Karla said...

Avery is so cute! Thank you for inviting us to view your blog, we feel so blessed to have such great neighbors.