CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Twousins are now Trousins

So a few weeks ago, I called Katie because I saw a picture of Leah on her blog that I thought looked just like Avery! I sent her a picture of Avery and told her what picture of Leah I saw and she sent this back to me...



She told me she was going to start calling Leah and Avery "Twousins" a new name for "twin cousins".

Then this week I was packing up my classroom for the summer and found an old binder that I had in college. On the inside pocket of this binder, I found 2 pictures of Jolie, that at first glance, I thought were pictures of Avery... I couldn't believe the resemblance again! I think we may need to change the "twousins" to "trousins"... "triplet cousins".








If Jolie and Leah are any indication of what Avery will look like in a few years, Avery is going to be one GORGEOUS little girl!

3 comments:

Katie said...

Trousins!

It will be interesting as she gets older, to see if she has a 'behavioral twinsie.' Let's hope it's, um, Jolie.

Kristin said...

lol, hey Leah did earn herself the "Uncle Todd's Beneficiary For Being Second With Bad Behavior" title so either direction might be good...

Daneille said...

Man! This new discovery is even more striking than the first. I have those pictures of Jolie here and I thought Avery looked kind of like her but I didn't have the handy comparison pictures like you do. They're all beauties! Hmm, I wonder what they all have in common that could cause that... I know ~ Grandpa Jack!