CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 10, 2010

Avery's 4 month update!

Avery had her 4 month check up today and here are her stats: 12 lbs 9 oz (40th percentile), 23 1/2 inches (35 percentile), head circ. 39 cm (15th percentile). She is doing just great and perfect in every way! Here are some pictures from the last month! She's definitely our pride and joy!








8 comments:

Daneille said...

Oh my goodness! She is ADORABLE!!!
Even Chris looks cute when he's in the same pictures as Avery. :) Okay, he's cute on his own; but, still. I love the thumbsucking and the "all pink, bright-eyes" shot; actually, I'm in love with every single picture. She's so cute I could just gobble her up! You two deserve to be very proud parents. I cannot wait to see that baby again; it had better be soon or I'll explode!

James and Patrice said...

I can't believe how much she looks like you. I miss her :(

Kristin said...

I can't wait to meet her in person. She's just a doll. Thanks for the update! Love all the pics.

Shelby said...

Avery is so cute! I like the picture where she's peeking out of her car seat! She seems so happy in all the pictures- just like her momma! :)

Paula and Eddie said...

oh she is soooo stinkin' cute! Sheesh, you and your cute husband are dangerous! I love all the pics of her...she's starting to get some personality, I can see. And love the thumbsucking...reminds me of someone else I know...hmm, wonder who that could be ;-) Love you doll! Keep the cuteness coming!

Adria said...

she is so beautiful, erin!! gotta love katie's bows:)

Katie said...

Does she HAVE to peek out at me from the carseat like that??? And does she HAVE to suck her thumb, and does she HAVE to play with her feet???? Because she is TORTURING me. If I don't hold this baby soon, I am certain I'll go crazy.

Steve and Nikki said...

I LOVE her asleep in the jump up and I LOVE her in the cozy cover with her head sticking out!! Ooh, we love her so much (even Kate) Oh, and Steve said, "Nice face, Chris"