It's a good thing you just posted pics of all the people who comment on your blog, and not pics of all the people who love you. The sheer number would crash blogspot, for sure!
I forgot to show you how to change your background! I guess if you want to still, easiest thing to do is go to cutestblogontheblock.com and there should even be instructions for what and where to copy and paste. If not, let me know.
Erin and Chris . . . It was great to have you come to the wedding. I think you are doing a great job on your blog, and I agree with Remi: Now it's time to get my picture on here. Love you.
Chris and I have been happily married since May of 2005! We welcomed Avery O'Neille into our family in January! Chris works for JE Dunn Construction as a project engineer on the new Kauffman Performing Arts Center they are building downtown. I am a second grade teacher for the Blue Springs School District. We have been so fortunate and blessed to be where we are!
7 comments:
So cute!! I am so sad that I didn't make it to the reception!
Jack and I are CRACKING up!
It's a good thing you just posted pics of all the people who comment on your blog, and not pics of all the people who love you. The sheer number would crash blogspot, for sure!
Erin!! I think you blog is so cute! I peak on here every once in a while and I will be sure to leave comments from now on:)
Darn it, my g's WERE showing!
Thanks for the tribute. :)
I forgot to show you how to change your background! I guess if you want to still, easiest thing to do is go to cutestblogontheblock.com and there should even be instructions for what and where to copy and paste. If not, let me know.
So glad you got to come out.
Love your face!
whoa, whoa, whoa.
Give me some credit, I didn't even know you had a blog.
Now I do. I expect a picture of me on here soon enough :)
Erin and Chris . . . It was great to have you come to the wedding. I think you are doing a great job on your blog, and I agree with Remi: Now it's time to get my picture on here. Love you.
Dad
You are soooo welcome. Soon we will have a blog for you to comment on :)
Post a Comment