She looks beautiful! And you don't look too bad yourself, naturally. I like that you all have the same hair color pretty much, yet it's not any of your gals' natural color, is it? Good color on you gals though. Miss you Erin...maybe I'll make a trip out to MO to see you soon!
Chris and I have been happily married since May of 2005! We welcomed Avery O'Neille into our family in January! Chris works for JE Dunn Construction as a project engineer on the new Kauffman Performing Arts Center they are building downtown. I am a second grade teacher for the Blue Springs School District. We have been so fortunate and blessed to be where we are!
5 comments:
"Hey Leah! Make a face only an aunt can love!"
She looks beautiful! And you don't look too bad yourself, naturally. I like that you all have the same hair color pretty much, yet it's not any of your gals' natural color, is it? Good color on you gals though. Miss you Erin...maybe I'll make a trip out to MO to see you soon!
You are all so cute!!!
you girls are so beautiful! congrats to patrice!!
who are these beautiful little girls?...I saw todd and kristin last night and therefore KNOW they don't have adorable children yet!
Patrice is hot.
Post a Comment