CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 14, 2008

Real Life Cops!


This weekend I had a "dream come true" experience! Some of you might not know, but I am a "TruTV" junkie (formally known as Court TV). I love watching forensic files, all of the court shows, and yes, I LOVE COPS! I was able to go on a ride along with my brother in law Tim who is a police officer for the Topeka Police Department. It was AWESOME! We went to two calls with the lights and sirens on, went to a domestic dispute where I got hugged by an extremely drunk lady who had no teeth and we took an illegal alien to jail... It couldn't have been more exciting :) Needless to say, I am definately doing that again before my summer is over! Thanks to Tim for letting me tag along at work!

3 comments:

James and Patrice said...

That would have been so fun. I wish you got a picture of the drunk lady with no teeth though. It would have been a great addition to the blog.

Kristin said...

Seriously? That sounds incredible. I didn't know you were a true TV fanatic.

Katie said...

Missouri can sleep better tonight, knowing Erin is on patrol!!