So, now that I am kind of getting the hang of this "blogging" business, I am excited to put up some pictures from our recent Arizona Visit! Here are my favorite pictures...
I love my nieces... Look how stinking cute they are!
A picture of almost the whole family... If I knew how to photo shop I would add you in Kristin! Also a picture of the siblings!
Couldn't go a whole trip without a goofy one...
A picture of Chris and I :) What a good looking fellow I have...
I love seeing my family and I appreciate them more now that I live farther away from them! I can't wait to visit home again!
10 comments:
Yea! for blogs.
ps- the one of us three is still one of my favorite pictures EVER!
Yes!!! Erin is blogging! So great. Send me the family picture, and I'll photoshop myself in there. :) We should get professional ones done at Christmas fo sho. Luv your face!
LOVE this picture of you and the girls. You won the aunt of the year award that weekend. You changed what, FOUR poops??
Erin! I found the link you your blog off of Katie's blog.
Your family pictures are so cute!
Love the pictures and miss you too! You have a gorgeous family. Hey, I've just been noticing on the Olympics that there are a lot of track runners from Missouri ~ like Kansas City and St. Louis. Do you and Chris know them? I forgot to call you tonight and it's too late now. I'll call tomorrow about when my plane flight to see you should be. Love, Mom
YAY THAT I FOUND YOUR BLOG!!! Just another way for us to be reminded how much we miss you guys. Awwww.... sad for us. *Sniff* Love you guys!
Ok, Erin. I'm gonna kill you. Everday I check your blog hoping for a new snapshot of you, or Chris, or the puppy... or... or links to the message board... anything! I miss you as a blogger. Come back to me.
ERIN!!! I don't even know where to begin! I have been thinking about you for years wondering what you are up to...and now I know! I love that you have a blog! So I think we need a major catch-up! My email is jill.baugh@gmail.com. It sounds like you and Chris are doing well! Can't wait to hear from you!
Erin, you cute thing...I found your blog address off of Paula's blog. It's fun to see how you and Chris are doing. I'm glad you like it in Missouri...Bruce would be proud of you! Keep in touch.
Love, Cathy http://cathyandbruce.blogspot.com
ERIN ERB...well Ireland!!! I hope you check your blog comments!!! It's Amy...Thacker...Dozier!!! I'm soooo excited that I found your blog!!! I miss you!
www.DisForDozier.blogspot.com
suzysetter@cox.net
Post a Comment