This Halloween Bauer was a King. He took on the role very seriously. He knew that it was his job to make everyone who came to his castle feel welcome and leave satisfied with the candy they received. Here are some pictures of my handsome King!
Funny Halloween story... So we had A LOT more Trick or Treaters than we thought we would get. We started getting kids around 6:00 and by 7:30, we were running low on our candy supply. When I was down to about 5 pieces left, I saw a whole herd of kids coming toward our house. I told Chris to hurry and find something to give them. He found a bag of mini candy bars that had just been sitting in our pantry. So i quickly grabbed the bag from him and started passing it out. We had enough to get through the rush of kids and when they were gone, we shut our door and turned out our lights... Well, I put my hand in the bag to pull out a piece of candy to eat myself. When I pulled out a piece, this is what I saw...
I couldn't stop laughing... Over 20 kids in our neighborhood are going to go home, check their candy, and wonder what cheap skates gave them 6 month old wedding candy on Halloween! Hopefully they won't know it was us... A special thanks to Patrice and James for saving Halloween with their awesome wedding candy! I know it will be a Halloween treat many kids will never forget!
7 comments:
oh that is too funny! Hopefully they have a good sense of humor because seriously, I would laugh if that happened to me. I think my mom handed out her "substitute teacher candy" (what she bribes kids with) which is about that old too, and then they ended up not using up the newer stuff because the turnout wasn't what they thought. Oh and you're little bump is cute...just to throw that in ;-)
That is the most hilarious thing I have read all week!!
Poor James & Patrice have to suffer the hazards of being so beautiful. People stealing their image for unauthorized use.
All hail King Bauer!!
Pretty funny. Gosh, you look so cute pregnant...
Haha! That's fantastic. Those lucky kids. I can only imagine what their parents said... "Do we know Patrice and James?" How cute is Bauer's costume? Very fitting. Are you for sure on a name yet?? And please post when your nursery is done!
That really is funny! I remember giving Chris all the dark chocolate candies that Patrice had wrapped up. I didn't want her to use them because they had gold wrappers instead of silver and they didn't match her colors. And Bauer... you can totally tell that he's seriously into his role and enjoying the heck out of it. It's good to be king!
http://www.bigbluebaja.com/2019/05/ajukan-pinjaman-online-solusi-masalah.html
Post a Comment