CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Day Surprise!

This is what I set out for Chris this morning. I thought it was quite nice and that he would really enjoy that I left it for him. He was very pleased when he got it and I thought I had done a good job. It was simple, but filled with a few of his favorite Easter goodies.




Then Chris's mom came over and TOTALLY showed me up with the Easter basket she gave us... She put the basket together herself (with lots of love)... It was GORGEOUS!





It even had some homemade Easter candy! She is a very talented gal! It was so yummy!





Bauer was trying to steal our Easter goodies all morning! I can't blame him though, they were irresistible! THANKS FLORA for a great Easter surprise! We LOVED it!!!

4 comments:

Kristin said...

Hey, at least you made him a basket! Most wives aren't that thoughtful (ahem, myself included). :) It's fun to still do Easter stuff even though there's no kids to spoil. Cute pictures!

James and Patrice said...

So cute! I really miss your Easter baskets. And though they may be small they always have the BEST candies in them- Reeses shaped like eggs, the egg gumballs (that get eaten in one day bc the flavor last about 30 seconds), starburst jelly beans. A-mazing, not to mention it really is the thought that counts. You must really love Chris.

Katie said...

Flora is AMAZING! (Kind of like MY mother-in-law - We both scored!)

You, Chris & Bauer all look so cute!

Charla Ann said...

That is Funny! Good job on ur too! How are you guys! I'm glad you are on here cuz i barely use myspace but still want to know how you guys are doing :)